There’s more on April 4th! Look here!
- Witness (1985) Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis directed by Peter Weir. Very good movie if you haven’t seen it.
- The Dead (1987) John Huston’s final movie. Stars Angelica Huston.
- Roman Holiday (1953) Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn, and Eddie Albert. Hepburn is a princess and Peck and Albert are tabloid journalists. Directed by the amazing William Wyler.
- Young Mr. Lincoln (1939) Director John Ford with Henry Fonda as Lincoln.
- Howling IV: The Original Nightmare (1988)
- Primitive London (1965) “Profiling the stylistic garishness of the mods, the anti-establishment posturing of the rockers and the lonely lives of pinball addicts, director Arnold Miller exposes the hidden desires and vices behind the exterior of 1960s English life.” Same director as the recently available London in the Raw. “Pinball addicts.” Personally, I prefer that to Xbox addicts, but perhaps it’s the same thing.
- That Kind of Girl (1963) Early British exploitation/educational film.
- Permissive (1972) British groupies.
- Free Radicals: A History of Experimental Cinema (Une Histoire Du Cinema Experimental) (2012)
- Carrie (1976)
- George Carlin: On Location With George Carlin (1977)
- George Carlin Again! (1978)
- George Carlin: Carlin at Carnegie (1982)
- George Carlin: Carlin on Campus (1984)
- George Carlin: Playing with Your Head (1986)
- George Carlin: What Am I Doing in New Jersey? (1988)
- Metropolitan (1990) Whit Stillman
- Slacker (1991) Thought I’d mention this one even though I don’t care for it.