Wow, new ones again already! A nice list today with some clean-cut romantic comedies.
- Tammy Tell Me True (1961) Sandra Dee was in a series of Tammy movies, all very clean cut.
- That Funny Feeling (1965) Sandra Dee again. Believe it or not, I really enjoy these simple romantic comedies.
- Come September (1961) Rock Hudson, Gina Lollobrigida, Sandra Dee, Bobby Darin, and directed by Robert Mulligan (To Kill a Mockingbird).
- Strange Bedfellows (1965) Rock Hudson in a movie called Strange Bedfellows. Also has Gina Lollobrigida and Gig Young. Watch Come September instead.
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) The classic movie of the doomed Anne Boleyn starring the fantastic Richard Burton and Geneviève Bujold.
- The War Lord (1965) A Charlton Heston movie I’ve never heard of. Reviews are mixed, so take your chances. Also has Richard Boone. Directed by Franklin J. Schaffner (Patton, The Boys from Brazil).
- Mirage (1965) Gregory Peck loses his memory and those who help him wind up dead. Think of it as an earlier Unknown. Directed by Edward Dmytryk (The Caine Mutiny).
- Shadowlands aka C.S. Lewis: Through the Shadowlands (1985) This is the BBC version of C. S. Lewis falling in love. My mom prefers this one to the Anthony Hopkins/Debra Winger version.
- Going Places (Les Valseuses) (1974) Look at the review at Bunched Undies.