How in the world I’ve been able to keep this Pizza Hut paper place mat in this great condition from my childhood I’ll never know. It’s no wonder I kept it though. Look at the cool art work, the trivia questions on the back, and the big-haired big-boobed blond. Pizza Hut Pete is cool, why don’t business just have fun logos anymore?
Notice how much fun these people are having eating pizza. It’s like they haven’t eaten in days and now they are giddy and delirious.
This is certainly one of the most unique items in my collection. I mean, how many of these do you think there still are? I should stick this on eBay.
Now to the trivia questions.
- Adult Trivia, I expect all readers of this blog to get #13, and all Americans should get #9. How many of you could answer #12 before a recent movie came out?:
- 1. Who played Bat Masterson on the TV Series?
- 2. Who played Babe Ruth in The Babe Ruth Story?
- 3. Who was the only survivor of the Battle of Little Big Horn?
- 4. What is the longest bridge in the world?
- 5. Who ran against Woodrow Wilson for the Presidency in 1912?
- 6. Who has won the most Baseball Pennants in the National League?
- 7. When did the reign of Queen Elizabeth II Start?
- 8. Who has won the Indianapolis 500 more times than any other driver?
- 9. What are the first seven words of the Declaration of Independence?
- 10. What is the third best hand in poker?
- 11. What show had a peanut gallery?
- 12. Who shot Jesse James?
- 13. What was the name of Jed Clampett‘s banker?
Children’s Trivia, I hope everyone can get all of these, but #8 stumped me.
- 1. Name one of Donald Duck‘s nephews.
- 2. What are Uncle Remus’s Stories about?
- 3. Mr. Spock is a character in what TV series?
- 4. Who plays Geraldine?
- 5. Who chases the Road Runner?
- 6. What TV series does Big Bird star in?
- 7. Who was the first U.S. astronaut to fly in space?
- 8. Name the three brothers in the TV series The Partridge Family.
- 9. What Starr plays the drums?
Answers in the next post!